Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Timeshares.me.uk

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainSlayer

Established Member
Impact
4
I own Timeshares.me.uk wondering any thoughts on value. Iknow timeshare companies kill for good domain names
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Nobody?
 
0
•••
DomainSlayer said:
I own Timeshares.me.uk wondering any thoughts on value. Iknow timeshare companies kill for good domain names

Forex.me.uk sold for high $xxx this year... timeshares isn't as valuable a keyword, so maybe high $xx to low $xxx if you ever find a buyer.

P.S. *.me.uk isn't "good domain names."
 
0
•••
the .me.uk kills it.

I dont think I have ever been on a website with that extension. I imagine .me.uk you could probably reg a lot of keyword domain names as they are worthless.

Sorry :)
 
0
•••
Frenchiexno1 said:
the .me.uk kills it.
I dont think I have ever been on a website with that extension. I imagine .me.uk you could probably reg a lot of keyword domain names as they are worthless.

The .me.uk extension is surely not the best, but it's not necessarily worthless.

Sales of .me.uk have been quite rare, but there have been a few good sales in the past few months. Here are some examples :

forex.me.uk $779 on 2008-01-28 (AfterNic)
domainnames.me.uk $215 on 2008-01-16 (Sedo)
houseinsurance.me.uk $272 on 2007-10-11 (Sedo)
horny.me.uk $970 on 2006-12-30 (Sedo)

So it's all about finding the right buyer, even though it might be tricky. :)
 
0
•••
Timeshares not a valuable keyword? I've been in theindustry * years (timeshares) those dudes spend mad loot on web placement under that term
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back