IT.COM

question DomainQuestion.com - Could we build this out?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Robbie

RobbiesBlog.comTop Member
Impact
I own DomainQuestion.com, picked it up for registration fee last year and was on my development plans, I have never really got around to building something on this but was thinking about creating it as a resource domain the public who know nothing about domain names...

We would have a list of Questions and Answers that we commonly get asked and if we get someone coming to us and asking why am I paying all this money for your domain, you can point them to DomainQuestion.com where they can get simple answers on Domain Names.

What are everyone's thoughts? Would you want to help to build this out with Questions and Answers?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i like your idea.. but personally I do not like the name...
reminds me of my domaininterviews,com I dropped not long ago.

i think the bottom line is that namepros here gets all the domainers new and old... starting elsewhere from scratch, something that can basically be contained here in same way within a single new thread or forum (in fact i think there is already here a newbie forum too)... well... its a bit counterproductive imo ... not to mention extremely hard to start from scratch and hope to attract even fraction of trafic or members from here.

i'd not do it. but thats my view.

all the best.

•••
Hi Alcy, This isn't for domainers but for the public who know nothing about domain names, The content would / questions and articles would be from domain investors who are trying to educate the public to domain names.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back