Dynadot

DomainNameSales.com?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Anyone else having problems registering for an account lately?

I registered for an account 2 months ago, not a single response, I emailed twice, no response. Tried to sign up again a week ago, no response? What's up!? I'd even appreciate a "Fck Off!" by now.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I've tried signing up a few times now and got the same response each time "- Too few domains - we are servicing larger domain portfolios at this time" - I had 400+ domains last time i signed-up.

•••
At least you got a response.

The first time I submitted 700 domains, I thought I may have submitted too many, 2nd time around it was 15 (that I'm sure everyone would agree would be worth $x,xxx range) still no response.

I even emailed requesting that if I was declined to at least advise me, and nothing.

•••
They are very very picky.

I also submitted my names twice(about 200-250 names)...and got the same response that i had too few names.

Once i had 300 names..i signed up again, and did not get any response for about a month's time.

Then I contacted the management, and conveyed the same.

Got accepted within an hour.

•••
I have around 200 names with them but when I applied I specified the amount of traffic that they were getting (not huge but decent) and I got approved in a couple of day.
It was around 1 and half years ago.

•••
•••
I've tried signing up a few times now and got the same response each time "- Too few domains - we are servicing larger domain portfolios at this time" - I had 400+ domains last time i signed-up.

Stranges - I submidded about 200 names 5 month ago and got aproved within 2 days

•••
They look for quality names I guess. So no matter if you send them 1000s of names, if they cant see quality in them they will write to you they accept big domain portfolios. I applied to them with 50 or 100 and I was accepted right away.

•••
They look for quality names I guess. So no matter if you send them 1000s of names, if they cant see quality in them they will write to you they accept big domain portfolios. I applied to them with 50 or 100 and I was accepted right away.

Understandable that they can have a certain standard they are trying to meet but they should at least be professional enough to extend the courtesy of a response to an inquiry or an automated notification that the names weren't accepted. :\

It did take me time to compile that list specifically for them and to fill out the forms, my time is valuable as well, I deserve a 2 sentence response. 2 Months no notification, no response to two inquiries is outright being ignored.

•••
I agree they could be more responsive. But the thing is they are the only plattform which add new domains to accounts manually that way they stay 99% clean of TMs. So that takes hell of a lot time. If they cant see in your portfolio at least XXX USD per month potential, OR a good names, they will not accept you. They mainly accept Type ins and are less interested in domains with BL imo.

•••
:)

We're not talking days or weeks, we're talking months here and not even a single customer service inquiry response. The communication there is simply poor, from my personal experience and the experience of a few others...non-existent.

And the majority of domains I submitted had mid $x,xxx estibot appraisals and 1k+ exact monthly searches. clean of TMs. I've seen some crappy names on DNS, but it's their marketplace and they are not obligated to list anything they don't want to, understandable, but at least respond to customer service inquiries within 30 days if that's not too much to ask.

Last edited:
•••
even me now more than 15 days and i didnt get any reply

•••
Likewise...same..new registration for parking....zero acknowledgement....same with DNS

•••
i submitted 100+ domains initially and they sent "Too few domains".

then i sent 400+ domains, no response :(

i also waited more than 3 months ...

simply i stopped to submit domains @ DNS,

•••
what isthe email address for their cutomer support ??
i cant found their email in the internet.

•••
I could do with a customer support email if anyone has one. I do have a couple of questions to ask since i decided to switch to DNS from Sedo, i will try them here.

My main concern is i have a variety value domains. Is there a bottom limit to domains being brokered by DNS brokers i.e $150?. Also does anyone know if domains brokered by DNS recieve discount escrow, as i would imagine DNS may have a deal with the likes of escrow.com for bulk business.

•••
Real brokers would never look at or consider a $150 name.
For some, the bottom limit is $5000.
For others, it can be much higher.
IMO, if DNS has a huge call center of "brokers", they might try to move some names in low $x,xxx.
Just a guess.

•••
I have signed up @ 14th of December, they accepted my request @ 15th (next day), received an offer @ 16th :)

I have only 220 names.

•••
Ive just checked DNS statistics for 30th and all my XX clicks are valued to 0.00 is it a bug in a system or just a bad day?

•••
Must be a bug I have the same - stats are there as normal but revenue is zero

•••
Do they accept new application nowadays?

•••
Yes but I suppose with quite large portfolio and min XXX per month, or some really good generic names. I guess its much harder nowdays, there have been rumors people were cheating quite a lot.

•••
Aren't most of the names sold there in house?

•••
I tried 3 times before and never got email from them.

I will not apply anymore :sick:

•••
I applied for them around mid-March with a small list of my domains, they said I needed a larger portfolio, but still got back to me rather quickly. I then submitted my entire portfolio of around 200 domains, and was then approved shortly thereafter.

I would say you're going to need a portfolio size of at least 150+ and you need some decent names. They are picky, but they do respond fairly quickly.

•••
Back