Dynadot

DomainingServers.com Hosting

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hoping to find some feedback here on DomainingServers.com for hosting? Tried searching a few ways with no results. If you've worked with them, I'd like to hear your feedback.:?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Anyone have input on DomainingServers.com hosting?

•••
Has nobody used this? I am looking for feedback on DomainingServers.com hosting services. Thanks again.

•••
Haven’t heard their name before, may be they are good. It is advisable to compare their packages with other hosting companies in the market. You can use web hosting offers section to find out the service providers for comparison.

•••
Most companies will add clients testimonials in there website or else can google it . But its hard to get review for Domain selling companies if they don;t have hosting features. In clients point of view, it seems no one here has got an idea ..:(

•••
You can search on google about their reviews from their you will get better result about their services

•••
I searched, and didn't find. I figured they had a banner up here on the main page and several others for a few months, and prices seem very good for a small-timer like myself. I'm with Netfirms, who are okay, but limited, and looking for a new hosting account. I guess no one's tried (at least that reads the web-hosting discussion forum).

•••
Hi guys, this is Andrei from DomainingTips.com, the owner of DomainingServers.com.

You're right, we rented the large banner back when RJ still owned NamePros and might advertise here in the future as well. As far as DomainingServers is concerned, I'm obviously biased since it's my baby haha but what I can do is promise to issue a 100% refund if you're not satisfied.

The price is only $0.98/month if you pay yearly and I will always do everything humanly possible to put an excellent price/quality ratio on the table. We have been around since May 2011 and aren't a huge company by any means, I like to think of DomainingServers as more of a friendly "mom and pop" business.

I'm very passionate about this project and again, will gladly issue a full refund if you aren't satisfied. This goes for everyone else as well, not just mrfike: if you're not happy, I don't want your money :)

•••
Hi. On 22 January 2015, which is 2 days ago, I submitted a support ticked called 'Please refund" with full details.
So far, no reply.
In the ticket I explained that I'd already emailed in a response saying I was not going to renew the annual rebilling because I am no longer using the hosting. That didnt stop the rebilling going through.
Hopefully this post will trigger a refund. If so, I will amend this post.
Gary

•••
I use DomainingServers.com, and I certainly can't complain. It's perfect for minisites and domain holding pages. And it's $12 a year.

Yes, 12 whole dollars. Per year. I don't know about other people, but I don't expect 24/7 support for that price. Whenever I have had issues, they have always been settled in a couple days - and I'm quite happy that Andrei continues to offer this service.

•••
Hi Gary, sorry for the inconvenience.

A refund has been issued a few moments ago and as a way of apologizing for this situation, we'll gladly let you use the account in question for one year free of charge. Having an extra hosting account certainly can't hurt and we are keeping yours active for the year we just refunded you for.

I'll be honest with you guys: support is our main weakness because in order to keep the price this low, we had to make this compromise.

We didn't compromise on hardware because that would have been a huge mistake. In fact, I'm quite confident we use considerably better hardware than most shared hosting companies, even those that charge 5-10-20x more.

We didn't make compromises when it comes to the datacenter either and work with an amazing one. As everyone can confirm, the uptime has been solid to say the least over the years.

I invested a lot of time, energy as well as passion in this project and am very happy whenever customers such as Domainace appreciate what I've done with DomainingServers. Our support might not be amazing but our hardware is top notch, our datacenter is excellent and the uptime is consistently better than even that of hosting companies which charge 5-10-20x more. This really is the best I can do but should any of you guys want a refund, I'll gladly honor that request. No questions asked.

•••
Refund received, thanks, along with the offer of the free year. Glad to know others are happy here.
Best wishes.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back