Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Domaining360.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phronesis

Established Member
Impact
48
With all the talk about "360" domains, I thought I'd post.

I'm thinking about selling my latest website, domaining360.com. I sold domaining101.com a few months back for $x,xxx (too low perhaps in retrospect). Domaining360.com has improved content that domaining101 had and more...

However, I'm curious what value there is in the NAME alone in addition to revenue multiples that the website generates. So I'm asking for an appraisal of the name, Domaining360.com. Opinions?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back