domain Who is cooler? THEMEDIA24.com or THEMEDIA360.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DomainCrystal

Established Member
Impact
THEMEDIA24.com or THEMEDIA360.com

Hi friends!
Here I want to know your opinion about the two names.
Time & Space? 24 & 360?
That YOU choose?
Please friends, be bolder in your opinions!
I'm not a magician, I'm just learning!
Thank you!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
For almost every domain, adding numbers to keywords will bring it to low value (like RegFee).
Try to find popular words w/o numbers.
"The" is OK sometimes, other time it isn't.
It all depends on how popular the whole phrase is.

•••
ThankYou!
I know that the figures in the domain name does not add value, but still that choose from the two options?

Last edited:
•••
If I had to choose between the two names, 24 is stronger, implying 24 hour media. Mildly brandable as a news feed, but requires a lot of promotion or development to be worth more than low/mid $xx.

•••
Space, Time and Matter. These energies are inseparable, they are eternal. People find time in minutes, hours, days and days (24). Space considered in the latitude and longitude in degrees (360). Matter in time and space, and therefore, time and space and matter equivalent of eternal values. In eternity there is neither time no space no matter!
And yet, what to choose?
What do you think about this?
Thank you!

Last edited:
•••
TheMedia24 sounds like a TV channel. TheMedia360 sounds like a creative agency. Just my opinion :)

•••
I'm leaning towards 360 - has a better ring to it for sure

•••
It's a bit unclear whether you are seeking appraisals, or development advice.
If appraisals, these are both $RegFee.
If advice, what would the site be about, specifically?

•••
TheMedia24 sounds like a TV channel. TheMedia360 sounds like a creative agency. Just my opinion :)

Yes, I see these names in this light!
ThankYOU

•••
I believe that there is a great future and great potential in such domain names. Large number of very successful websites now choose a such domain names. And I'm sure that the interest in him will only increase. Of course this is my subjective opinion.
Time & Space 24 & 360
Thank you.

What do you think?

Last edited:
•••
I would go for 360, as you know 360 encompasses 24.

•••
Thank you all very much for your original opinions!
They are all very important to me in choosing the right decisions regarding the business of domain names!

Thank you all!

•••
I would go with the 24
Good luck :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back