IT.COM

discuss Domaining music, what are you listening to?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DanSanchez

DomainSafe.comTop Member
Impact
What are you listening to while you pour through thousands of domains everyday?
I recently found a great channel that suits my domaining "mood" more often than not.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
One more. Love this song as a kid and still do. Didn't realize it was about one nights stands until I got older.

•••
•••
For me the domains, current events and/or stuff on NP dictate what music is running thru my head. So I was stuck with Prince medley after his death for about a week, then @Bram C. shared an expired domain tnt dynamite and that finally broke the Prince spell in lieu of AC/DC (again a medley) Then I try to be creative in the 5 Letter Word Game and I posted songs from Tom PETTY and later PERRY Farrell. When I first started paying attention to .XYZ I had to look up this 80s one hit wonder

My motivation thread theme song is Everything Is Awesome

Mostly I work in silence, I even have fans in every room in case there's neighbor noise I can drown it out : grin :

•••
Oh I forgot one of the best! During the mad rush Dotster sale, since I was on their page for hours - their tag line is
We Dot What You Want

and that got me humming this song in my head, this video is hilarious, I do not recall seeing it in the 80s

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Im at my regular job right now so nothing at the moment but when domaining in a good mood usually some metallica or something like that.

•••
Jill Sobule in rotation here regularly, whose "I Kissed a Girl" was a (minor) hit in 1995… when Katy Perry was eleven.

•••
•••
One more. Love this song as a kid and still do. Didn't realize it was about one nights stands until I got older.
@NameClerk.com : 40 odd years ago saw the "Crime of the Century" tour before anybody in North America really knew who these guys were. Thanks for the memory!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back