Dynadot

debate Domaining is over. Domainers must now drop the domains.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Reallybigidea.com

THIS DOMAIN SOLD. Username is not valid.Top Member
Impact
Domaining is over. Domainers must now drop the domains.
Do you agree?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I will do my part. If anyone has any LLL.com I will offer $10 over reg fee. :)

Beats dropping them.

As for the OP's post...No.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
200w.gif

•••
Let me help out. I'll pay 20$ for all your LLL.com and LLLL.com.

I want to drop it for you so you don't drop em for free.

As for the OP's post= Maybe😏

•••
•••
•••
We welcome your idea , why you are thinking , and what you are thinking and sharing that helps us,

Just your statement's don't

Last edited:
•••
•••
Maybe the moderators needs to start vetting new threads before they are published.

•••
*Edit: to drop hand regs, meta, "brandables", hyphenated and low value domains.

Obviously LLL.COMs are worth something.

•••
Ah it's fine. We get these doom and gloom threads ever so often. Usually from someone who thinks that just because it's the end of domaining days for them, it applies to everyone.

Of note always dig into an OP's post history if interested in the authenticity of their proclamations. Sometimes they just need to vent.

But yes, domaining is definitely over. Also, .com is done and web3 is a fallacy.

Chin-up OP, and what up? Looking at some of your domains in your signature, "weeekly" "seachr", consider a quality control issue in your personal inventory.

•••
Do you agree?

it's as over as every other bad thing in world happening now.. doesnt mean whole world should drop all they have and kill themselves...

•••
•••
Registry won't make this happen, lol..

•••
•••
everybody is on different times. A baby is being born, and elderly person is dying, a traffic cop is hit by a car, someone is in an award ceremony, etc. You have to think if what is being said is just being said to you or for you to share with others. No matter what you are going thru, there are at least two paths from it. ty.

•••
Do you agree?

Maybe domaining is over for you, but not for everyone?

Your statement doesn't necessarily apply to the domain industry itself, but to any business ventures out there.

Bad investments and decisions often lead to different phases of frustration and in this case even having an individual trying to convince an entire community with a lot of success stories that it's not worth it anymore.

What happened? How is your experience in the domain industry so far? Without any context or evidence, your statement is nothing but a personal opinion based on an unsuccessful attempt to make it.

I really don't intentionally mean to sound rude here, but taking the time to clearly explain your point of view would be beneficial for everyone reading this thread, yourself included.

Last edited:
•••
Do you agree?
Nope sorry
Just sold .us in 12 H 😉
So domaining is not over now & for next at least 25 years when probably i will be dead so no count for me in 2050-2060 if will be over domaining

•••
Nope sorry
Just sold .us in 12 H 😉
So domaining is not over now & for next at least 25 years when probably i will be dead so no count for me in 2050-2060 if will be over domaining

ahahh.. domains will.be totally irrelevant by 2040.

•••
Even so i will be to old to care about domains in 2040
But i dont think will be end unless some nukes will hit us 😂

•••
What do you think could take their place to signify somebody's space on the net, or direct people to it?

Last edited:
•••
What do you think could take their place to signify somebody's space on the net, or direct people to it?

if I knew and invent this then by 2040 I will also be richest man on earth.. or u..if u do...by 2040 what we know as net ... won't even look same.. it's all just part of tech evolution.. we cant be typing names into browser address bar forever. it is good while it lasts tho..just as u spent 10mins to load page on dialup b4 and u were loving every second of it...

•••
if I knew and invent this then by 2040 I will also be richest man on earth.. or u..if u do...by 2040 what we know as net ... won't even look same.. it's all just part of tech evolution.. we cant be typing names into browser address bar forever. it is good while it lasts tho..just as u spent 10mins to load page on dialup b4 and u were loving every second of it...
lol AOL youve got mail.

•••
Even so i will be to old to care about domains in 2040
But i dont think will be end unless some nukes will hit us 😂

well I'm just saying ... dont get.yer grand kids Hope's too high telling em they be getting all them cool .us domains that sell within 24h from grandpa last will hehehe

•••
Back