NameSilo

Domaining Europe 2016 announced

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Arpit131

Top Member
Impact
Dietmar Stefitz, founder of Domaining Europe, announced the date and location for Domaining Europe 2016.
The conference will be held May 29-31, 2016 in The Hague, Netherlands.

Dietmar let me know that the conference will be held “just after “TheNextWeb” in Amsterdam, so visitors have the possibility to participate in both events.”

Source

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Dietmar Stefitz, founder of Domaining Europe, announced the date and location for Domaining Europe 2016.
The conference will be held May 29-31, 2016 in The Hague, Netherlands.

Dietmar let me know that the conference will be held “just after “TheNextWeb” in Amsterdam, so visitors have the possibility to participate in both events.”

Source

I would suggest to anyone here even thinking of participating or supporting ANY sponsor of this event, that they wait until the complete speaker list, panelist list, sponsor list, and special appearance list, are available for scrutiny PRIOR to laying out hard-earned cash or supporting the event in ANY respect.

We have now learned that the domain aftermarket conference industry has a history of including real scumbags, scoundrels, cybersquatter(s), typosquatters, copyright thieves, shill bidders, auction cheats, publishers of domain "news" websites that really don't publish important news, and liars as part of the "agenda." Wait to see what you are truly getting for your money before throwing it blindly at the event. We must demand to get quality, honest speakers, panelists, and sponsors, not the usual crop of crap.

•••
I'll be there this year not sure where you would put me in the above list ;) but if anyone is going I would love to meet you.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back