Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Domaining.com News Video

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch

Chef Patrick

ChefPatrick.comVIP Member
Impact
63
Domaining.com has a new feature!!!

I am proud to say that my weekly news video has been sponsored by Domaining.com. The video will be up Friday afternoons and give a week in review for the news.

Check it out and tell me what you think please.
 
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Cool, I enjoyed it, thanks - nice idea :tu:

ps - did'nt recognise you without your hat :blink:



.
 
0
•••
The new video journal is now up on domaining.com

Thanks for the good job Patrick.
 
0
•••
0
•••
Keep up the good work, Patrick - thank you for being so proactive for our industry!

-Galel
 
0
•••
GUYS...I am bringing SEXY back!!!

Check out the latest video on http://Domaining.com.

When your done head back here or my blog and leave a comment.
 
0
•••
By far, your best journal!

A must see :)

Hummmmmmmmm!
 
0
•••
nice work the video and your web site are great thanks for sharing
 
0
•••
Suprise! This week we discover the Chef Patrick girl!

Wow!

Watch her at Domaining.com
 
0
•••
cybertonic said:
Suprise! This week we discover the Chef Patrick girl!

Wow!

Watch her at Domaining.com
New girl is definitely a cutie, very classy looking.
 
0
•••
Check out the latest video on http://Domaining.com.

Find out who was awarded with the Naughty Domainer Award :) :) :)
 
0
•••
The journal featuring the new video is now on domaining.com. Liked the video and I hope il b able to put those stuffs very soon here! Wait until I return.
 
0
•••
New Video and my first ever Podcast up today. There are some funny surprises in both!!!
 
0
•••
Nice work Patrick!

Really enjoyed it
 
0
•••
0
•••
Galel said:
Keep up the good work, Patrick - thank you for being so proactive for our industry!

-Galel

Completely agree - it's great that someone's so active
 
0
•••
removed by me

can't we all just get along :)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
You have my vote Chef and I'm a girl. :kickass:
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Just in case people don't quite follow the reason for Chef Patrick's last reply. I have deleted a somewhat disparaging post.

Personal attacks are not allowed and are not tolerated. If you do not like a thread MOVE ON.
 
0
•••
Peter said:
Just in case people don't quite follow the reason for Chef Patrick's last reply. I have deleted a somewhat disparaging post.

Personal attacks are not allowed and are not tolerated. If you do not like a thread MOVE ON.
Thanks Peter, it's not a problem. I've removed my post as well so there are no questions.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back