IT.COM

information Domaining.com Hosting Compromised

NameSilo
Watch

Robbie

RobbiesBlog.comTop Member
Impact
I woke this morning to have received an email from Francois at Domaining.com noted below.

Sadly the hosting servers where Domaining.com is held have been compromised and potentially password data stolen.

Please update your email and password if using the same login details, protect your domain names.

Francois does an amazing job at Domaining.com and I am sure he will resolve the issues quickly, here is the email below.

We thank Francois massively for all he has done to support RobbiesBlog.com over the years on his platform

You can read more here or see the email below.

https://robbiesblog.com/domaining-com-servers-compromised/9263

“I am sorry to inform you that the server hosting the database of Domaining.com has been compromised and hackers succeed to access user data.
We do not charge advertisers by credit card so none has been stolen.

What is important and urgent is to change your password on other services if you are using the same or similar password on your domaining.com account.
On our side we have already closed the sign up and login pages to prevent unauthorized access to your Domaining.com account.
We should not open it again without previously resetting all passwords, ensuring that the security hole has been closed, and the site is audited by security experts so it does not happen again.
When done we will contact you again to reset your password for recover access to your account or simply close it.

I apologize for the inconvenience,

Francois
Domaining.com”

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Guys and girls, please use encypted email providers, like ProtonMail or Posteo.de with double passwords auth methods, buy a second clear phonenumber, use uBlock Origin with personal (not rented) VPN, NOT USE PASSWORDS MANAGERS and stay safe in internet. Free cheese is only in a mousetrap.

Last edited:
•••
Back