IT.COM

Domaining and development meet up group in LAS VEGAS

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
I am interested in forming a Las Vegas domainers and developers group. Do we have anyone else in or around Sin City or the valley?

Post or PM me, let's see what we can get started. :]

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Welcome to Las Vegas .... are we getting warm yet?
Why the hell did you move to this oven?

I'm not much of a developer .... come to think of
it I'm not much of a domainer either ... but I can
party and act like a world class fool ... on demand.

J/K nice to have you in the silver state. :wave:

NN

•••
LOL, thanks for the warm welcome NN. :]

Loving the heat so far!

•••
RJ! How long have you been out here, bud? Count Michele and I in.

•••
•••
Hello, I do not live in LV but I live next door in LA. I am in the process of developing some Vegas domains I have and I always go to Vegas every other month because I am a big craps players. Would the development team need to be people who live in Vegas only?

•••
Meeting up with others in the business always gets the creative sparks going. If anyone is visiting Vegas on a date that we're meeting, I say it would be awesome for you to join us and talk domains or development.

UR-PC, do you know what dates you're going to be in Vegas next? If the days work also for Dutch, namenut and I then we can set the first meetup. Perhaps find a place with good pizza and brews?

RJ

•••
Yeah, definitely know if anything comes of this cause I'm 100% down. Days are pretty open after black friday... ;)

•••
meeting

why LAS VEGAS.. ?
reschedule it to forks.

•••
Hey Group

I have an idea. Do we discuss details here?

NN

•••
Let's get together soon, guys! I've been working on some Vegas sites, mainly LocalVegas.com. I nominate the closest PTs to RJ's house as the perfect meetup spot. :)

•••
Guys, I am after a contact in vegas.

If any of you want to expand your network to the UK, please PM me. :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back