Dynadot

news Domainify Group, a leader in domain affiliates, acquired by Game Lounge

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Michael Daigle

Established Member
Impact
I received a newsletter email this afternoon from FE International which reported the deal as an undisclosed 8-figure sum. I'm kinda bummed out because I actually tried acquiring Domainify.com a few years ago but was late to the party by a few months (Domainify.com sold on flippa in Dec 2017 for $2,500). Congrats to everyone over at Domainify for this impressive deal!

The following is PR without any mention concerning the terms from above.

NEW YORK, March 3, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- FE International, Inc., the global market leader in mid-market technology mergers and acquisitions (M&A), announces the acquisition of Domainify Group by Game Lounge.

The acquisition includes three key assets from the Amai Group: BusinessNameGenerator.com, BizNameWiz.com and Domainify.com.

For over a decade, the Domainify Group has led the business name generation and domain marketplace niche. Now, its acquisition serves as a start to Game Lounge's newly established division focused on the B2B market.

"Domainify has demonstrated incredible growth over the last ten years, having become one of the largest domain affiliates in the world," said Thomas Smale, CEO of FE International, which served as the sole sell-side M&A advisor on the acquisition. "We were honored to work with the Domainify team to ensure a smooth acquisition by Game Lounge, which has the expertise and passion to further that growth and success."

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rel...liates-acquired-by-game-lounge-301239940.html

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
A chance to make a fortune was missed

•••
•••
If there’s a company called Game Lounge, I feel better about my purchase of the domain GameDiner(com) a few months ago. 😀

•••
If there’s a company called Game Lounge, I feel better about my purchase of the domain GameDiner(com) a few months ago. 😀

well no..cause lounge means other things than food..and diner or buffet onlyrelate to food.. and food and games kinda dont click;)

•••
frankly the site or service domainify was hardly ever mentioned on np in last few years..

•••
well no..cause lounge means other things than food..and diner or buffet onlyrelate to food.. and food and games kinda dont click;)
I disagree my good friend, food and games do click but just not at the exact same time! 😂

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back