DomainContest.com Videomania Sneak Peek >>> 30 days. 30 winners. $30,000+

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

mike031

WannaDevelop.comEstablished Member
Impact
Domain Contest Videomania 2009.. 30 days, 30 winners and over $30,000 awarded in prizes!

At DomainContest.com --- the biggest domain industry contest is just around the corner set to launch real soon. I've been busy organizing everything and sorting stuff out with it for the past few weeks with a couple of colleagues. It's going to be pretty unique and like nothing else that has been done before, at least in the domain space. I'm excited about it and you too should be as well.

The whole idea is to promote and unite the industry through the social networking channel, specifically YouTube. Videos are the "it" thing this days and when the message is delivered in an interactive format, it is much better received. I'd really like to capitalize and get in on the video craze that has been happening for a few years now. The contest should be a lot of fun. There will also be tons of prizes. Tens of thousands of dollars worth.

...read the rest at wannadevelop.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back