Domainadvertising.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Teddy7

VIP Member
Impact
100
Do you have a tread about Domainadvertising.com ? What is your impression about? I want to park my domain names somewhere better then bodis.com
My Option: 1. Voodoo.com or 2. Domainadvertising.com
What do you think?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I will go with Voodoo.com. Its much better.
 
0
•••
Voodoo does great w/ US traffic. You should also check out Parkingcrew. They have great auto-optimization if you have hundreds or thousands of domains.
 
0
•••
They have great themes, minimum payout is $100. They really should lower that!
 
0
•••
I think voodoo better .voodoo minimum is $25
 
0
•••
I don't use DomainAdvertising but Voodoo has given me excellent results.
 
0
•••
Do you have a tread about Domainadvertising.com ? What is your impression about? I want to park my domain names somewhere better then bodis.com
My Option: 1. Voodoo.com or 2. Domainadvertising.com
What do you think?

If your domains have traffic, I would give them a shot for a couple of weeks, then if not happy, I would give Smartdrive a try. Smartdrive is a very well-run company.
 
0
•••
If your domains have traffic, I would give them a shot for a couple of weeks, then if not happy, I would give Smartdrive a try. Smartdrive is a very well-run company.

Smartname merged with Namedrive? :D
 
0
•••
Smartname merged with Namedrive? :D

No, it seems I merged them in my mind since it was early morning here and I hadn't had my coffee before I posted that :)

It should be Smartname, you're right.
 
0
•••
Dopa is your best choice for Chinese traffic

Do you have a tread about Domainadvertising.com ? What is your impression about? I want to park my domain names somewhere better then bodis.com
My Option: 1. Voodoo.com or 2. Domainadvertising.com
What do you think?

If you have Chinese traffic, Dopa is your best choice.:hehe::hehe:
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back