NameSilo

Domain

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hello, i am making a website with a friend (Petter) and he registered a domain (www.offspringonline.com) and whenever i try and access it, i always get the page that we had when we first got the domain :td: We now have a host, and everyone can access the site apart from me :td: ive cleared all my cookies and offline content, but still can access it. Does anyone know how i can fix this :tu:

Thanks in advance
Gary (Atom)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Atom said:
Hello, i am making a website with a friend (Petter) and he registered a domain (www.offspringonline.com) and whenever i try and access it, i always get the page that we had when we first got the domain :td: We now have a host, and everyone can access the site apart from me :td: ive cleared all my cookies and offline content, but still can access it. Does anyone know how i can fix this :tu:

Thanks in advance
Gary (Atom)

Normally I would say that it would be because It usually takes 24-48 hours for the nameservers to update. But in this situation, since everyone else can access it, I would say that aside from deleting cookies and offline content, try clearing your history. Sometimes I notice that even when I get rid of the cookies and the temp internet files, I still see the same page,etc. Then when the history is deleted, it is just fine. This may not be your problem. I also notice that whenever I get rid of the temp files, if you go to My computer, right click on the C drive, and select disk cleanup, there are still temp files. Also, it may have something to do with your browser. The temp files cleared are those accessed by I.E. I noticed in FireFox it does not clear these. I have noticed this in AOL as well. Also, if using AOL, you will need to clear your toolbar history, If using the latest version, It is under the edit menu. So try these steps, If that does not work, then I don't know what to say. But give it a shot.

•••
•••
•••
Still dosent work, however, i spoke to the host and he said that it is probably a case of my ISP not updated yet.
Thanks anyway :D

•••
please give me maintanantion your site in $XXX

•••
three x is too high. i can maintain this site at $xx

•••
i didnt ask for anyone to maintain the site. :td:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back