NameSilo

domain Domain worth - 617432.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

shane9031

Impact
Hi everyone,

Can anyone tell me how my domain 617432.com worth and help me to sell it ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Free valuator says it is worth € 1,845.33

I didn't realise that the Euro had dropped that low. :)

•••
hey, thanx for your reply , Can you tell me how to sell this domain at the maximum price ?

•••
sorry your domain are very hard to sell! :)

•••
I don't think your domain is worth anything near the valuation given above.

Maybe $50 to someone who really, really wants it.

•••
Sorry if I misled with my post - it was a bit tongue in cheek. It's difficult to know how to sell your name. A quick google search just resulted in the front ends of a loadof telephone numbers. If you want to sell it, then to need to find a reason for the name being more desirable than any other 6 digit number. Until you can do that, it's difficult to suggest a market.

•••
6N domains are usually only purchased by the Chinese as numbers have meanings to them, however your domain contains the number 4 which means unlucky so they tend to not buy these.

If your domain was something like 666888 or 888666 etc then these are valuable to the chinese because they contain repeating 8's etc which they like, but your domain in all honestly you will find it very difficult to sell.

But maybe $50 at most to the right end user

•••
since it was registered 2 days ago, im going to say equal to or less than what your reg'd it for

•••
Your domain is valueless right now.
But time is valuable.

If you add time to your domain, it may turn into a fortune, maybe $10,000 in 20 years, who knows what China wants..!!

The internet is very new and domaining is newer.. See what happened to 4N and 5N .com within this short period..!!

Last edited:
•••
I got your joke Kuffy, made me laugh!

•••
for 6 number .com the rules is like that
instead of .com use USD

•••
Free valuator says it is worth € 1,845.33

I didn't realise that the Euro had dropped that low. :)

haha I saw what you did there Kuffy.

•••
ok

Last edited:
•••
6N domains are usually only purchased by the Chinese as numbers have meanings to them, however your domain contains the number 4 which means unlucky so they tend to not buy these.

If your domain was something like 666888 or 888666 etc then these are valuable to the chinese because they contain repeating 8's etc which they like, but your domain in all honestly you will find it very difficult to sell.

But maybe $50 at most to the right end user[/

•••

But maybe $50 at most to the right end user
thanx for your valuable information ..

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back