IT.COM

opinion Domain with traffic and revenue price

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hello,
I was wondering, how much would worth a domain with $300 revenue per month and with type in traffic?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Personally, I sell for two years in advance in earnings. It all depends upon the quality of traffic though as the two years can become 1 or even 5.

In your case, I can say that the type-in traffic would have made me very cautious indeed and I'd ask for a lot of proof before buying.

•••
I can provide proof for several months, that would not be a problem. I was thinking if I can sell it for $10k, that would be around 3 years.

•••
3 years sounds good as long as you have proof that traffic has been running for some time (definitely more than a few months).
I suppose it's not an end-user you're selling to rather than another domainer? they probably know the importance of established traffic and traffic earnings, right?

•••
Yeah, most likely to an other domainer. The traffic is good, almost (over 95%) from canada (1.5-2k per day U/V)

•••
During my childhood, I used to hear a story "someone killed the Goose for quick money that is laying the golden Eggs everyday".

$300 per month parking revenue - wanting to sell it for $10,000.

You seem to have confidence that you can make $3600 per year using that $10,000. Good.

•••
Those money will be used for something important and not in domaining. I understand that it isn't a good move.

•••
I was wondering, how much would worth a domain with $300 revenue per month and with type in traffic

Depending upon content, design & traffic quality, It should hover between 1800$ - 3500$, that's optimum.

Typeins are scary, that too with 3 years to break even! I am curious if it's sold for 10000$ to a domainer, but if you really have someone just close the deal, best of luck.

•••
Design?
It just gets type in traffic for a year and the revenue increased at $300 per month and it is at that level for several months.
Nvdomains is right. I should just hold and keep the revenue.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back