Domain Views?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

jontalbot

Established Member
Impact
6
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
The original name of this forum was DomainViews.com. It was changed to NamePros a few weeks later.
 
0
•••
Cool! :lol: *goes to archive.org*
 
0
•••
0
•••
Number one, nice choice in changing names... NP has a certain ring to it.

Number two, it's nice to see where this forum started from scratch hehe. I think sometimes it feels like a place such as NP simply pops up on the web with hundreds of users. It's encouraging.
 
0
•••
If you look at the previous entry at Archive.org for domainviews.com you'll see it was held by a large domain broker. I paid $600 for the name and ended up only using it for a few weeks. Not one of my best investments. :red:
 
0
•••
imo namepros was a good move :hehe:
 
0
•••
I remeber when the forum looked like that. :lol:
I think I joined Jun '03, cuz I can see my username in the last post on the forum. :D
Good 'ol times :p
 
0
•••
Definatly Namepros,But that name is a peice of Namepros history i guess in one sense.Cool post jontalbot :)
 
0
•••
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back