Dynadot

Domain transfer

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

sellbourne

Established Member
Impact
I wanna transfer my domain from CloudFlare to another company but not sure to which one.
Which one is offering good deal like free transfer or etc..
Thanks in advance all:)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I wanna transfer my domain from CloudFlare to another company but not sure to which one.
Which one is offering good deal like free transfer or etc..
Thanks in advance all:)
i thought all/most transfers were free. you just pay for 1 or more years renewal. the price depends on extension and number of years of renewal.

Last edited:
•••
Any of them offering free transfers?

•••
Any of them offering free transfers?
ir you mean move it over there with no cost at all? i don't know of any company that offers that. i'm pretty sure you will have to pay for at least a 1 year renewal.

Last edited:
•••
Transfer pricing depends on the extension, the registrar etc. However, you're not going to find a registrar that will allow you to transfer in a domain and not charge you anything. Many won't charge you any additional transfer fees but you typically pay a minimum of 1 year registration cost.

Most of the popular reputable ones charge you for a year renewal as cabotower has stated. You transfer the domain to them and they charge you to extend the registration for one year etc.

Some registrars do run promotions that allow you ton transfer in a domain at a reduced rate. They're mainly aimed at gaining new customers. Some require a coupon code. Others do not. Most limit you to how many domains you can transfer in at a discount. It typically saves you at best a dollar or two under the wholesale registration pricing that Cloudflare charges. For example, the best transfer deals I know of right now are around $6.00-$8.00 for transferring a dot com.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back