Dynadot

Domain Theft

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hard to believe after nearly 25 years, but I got hit by criminals who have stolen a number of my domains. Any insights beyond working with the registrar of record to resolve this quickly?

-Commerce

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I will trust them if I did not read any story here just judge by first impression...no any other reason, but their nice name "Network Solution" make me feel they are professional...so...a case describe how name is important...may be this also a reason for ur question.
agreed NetworkSolutions is a great business name but worst services.

Meanwhile most of the great domain registrars uses average brand names.

•••
I thought the waiting for 3 days for an auth code solves all these issues //s

•••
Yes, thank you for that. Have been in touch with ICANN to establish the process needed, which will begin on Monday.

sorry if missed...how many names exactly?

•••
I hope im not oot...but i was wondering, is it worth it to pay an advanced security for a domain (the one offered in the domain registry)? Will it prevent this incident?

Last edited:
•••
Regarding the name of the registrar, I'd prefer not to say at this time. It is one of the big guys, so I have some hope that this can be turned around. What I may do is explain some of what that took to do and how this came to pass after it is resolved.
Do you have authenticator on your login?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back