IT.COM

Domain suggestion for fired CEO of OpenAI, Sam Altman

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

john888

Established Member
Impact
Since Sam Altman is NOT coming back as CEO of OpenAI, Sam maybe considering another startup. Any domain name suggestions out there? This could be you winning ticket.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
He‘s gone to Microsoft.

•••
Good move by Microsoft. Probably all he needs is reigning-in a bit. Now he can get back to working on the bigger AI picture and investment strategy without the public facing profile and statements that had become his question mark.

Last edited:
•••
maybe now we will see something even more spectacular than chatgpt

•••
He can contact me regarding this, I have something x100 better than all known niches of the world.

•••
Ha seems most of the workforce now want the entire board sacked for letting him go. All this just because the investors didn't like him talking about the dangers of AI. what a debacle.

Whatever your thoughts about Microsoft, that was one hell of a smart move on their part. So now they have lost the Golden Goose to the rival nest

Last edited:
•••
Someone said that OpenAI has secretly developed a super artificial intelligence called Q star, capable of self-evolution. In the future, it could pose a threat to humanity. This is like people traveling back from the future to change history, but it seems clear that it has no effect.

•••
secretly developed a super artificial intelligence called Q star

so like the boy band from Hell?

Between that and the Doomsday Clock I'd say we're about "finished".

Last edited:
•••
Ha seems most of the workforce now want the entire board sacked for letting him go. All this just because the investors didn't like him talking about the dangers of AI. what a debacle.

Whatever your thoughts about Microsoft, that was one hell of a smart move on their part. So now they have lost the Golden Goose to the rival nest
This move does not prove that he considers AI to be harmful, it again proves that he is for AI, everyone knows that Microsoft is another beast that wants to have it's own AI beast.
If he is really concerned about AI threat he should go be a monk, change his job or fight against AI by building such tools.

This whole Internet show that Altman got fired is another circus full of clowns, of course this was prepared, they did not know how to transfer him to Microsoft and decided to prepare for us a show, and everyone have eat the bite. But they forgot that I m here watching all their moves wirelessly.

In short humans are so *****d up that they regret only after they have realized what they did, but they knew all this time what they do with AI and what it is.

Last edited:
•••
I would say that Microsoft should build their new AI data centers below a dam so they could fail safe flood it. But then AGI could move to other data centers over the internet.

•••
I am missing any DN suggestions actually.

•••
Sam is back as OpenAI CEO.
He won the power struggle with his non-profit Board.

•••
Sam is back as OpenAI CEO.
He won the power struggle with his non-profit Board.
Oh you can be assured most if not all of this contrivance was pre-planned. Microsoft would rather he was back at OpenAI. Lets not forget they hold 30% of the stock. Collaborations will abound after Microsoft stepped in. Those silly board-members thought they had control when it was always the head honcho.

Scenario 1.
Microsoft and Sam not happy about boards control and direction and certain major stock holders influence
Sam rubs them up the wrong way by openly discussing AI pitfalls and is sacked.
Microsoft offer him a senior position with them - Workforce revolt (probably foreseen by the wise)
Sam returns with board firmly back inline. Those other major stock holders duly chastised and told to shut their mouths
Now we are all happy. Well if your Microsoft or Sam and the workforce that is. JOB DONE and it only took a few days.

Last edited:
•••
•••
IMG_7918.jpeg

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back