Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Domain Sponsor through Afternic?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Impact
1,097
I have all my names on Afternic and have been using the "house parking." They also partner with Domain Sponsor and Fabulous. I've been reading about Domain Sponsor and decided to change them all to the DS option.

My question is, what am I missing my using DS in this Afternic partner program, versus just going to DS directly. If it's not a whole lot, it's not a big deal because having it all done through Afternic makes life easier.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back