Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

question Domain selling problem

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

ADILx1

Established Member
Impact
5
I have a question..
If I list my domain for sale on Afternic for $400 knowing that the 60 day transfer period has not yet ended, and someone purchases it at that price but then another person contacts me via Gmail and offers me $500 is it possible to cancel the sale to the first buyer on Afternic?
Can I withdraw from the sale or is it no longer possible since the buyer has already purchased it
?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
You can do that once, but never again because Afternic will ban you for doing it.
 
1
•••
You can do that once, but never again because Afternic will ban you for doing it.
i can do it once for every domain ? Or once for all the domains ?
 
0
•••
I'm guessing they mean once ever but I'd say backing out of any deal is a bad move. I'd complete the 400 deal and accept I was unlucky with the 500 deal.
 
1
•••
I have a question..
If I list my domain for sale on Afternic for $400 knowing that the 60 day transfer period has not yet ended, and someone purchases it at that price but then another person contacts me via Gmail and offers me $500 is it possible to cancel the sale to the first buyer on Afternic?
Can I withdraw from the sale or is it no longer possible since the buyer has already purchased it
?
Take 400 which is certain, and don't mess up your karma for only 100.
 
2
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back