Domain Empire

report Domain scammer (Nick: Domainagent8new)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Sinh

Top Member
Impact
Nick name: Domainagent8new

This nick name tried to sell the domain name HHEY.com as the thread below but I know the real owner of this name: https://www.namepros.com/threads/hhey-com-290.966294/

"Domainagent8new" tried to PM me that "i think im selling it , so escrow isnt a option unfortunately, oinly paypal alone if you want to buy it" but I rejected the offer.

Finally, this account has been closed :D

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Correct; the account was closed within 24 hours of it being created. We also blocked the proxy they were using so they cannot register using it again. Thanks for keeping an eye out.

•••
yeah he had another thread trying to sell 3 different 4L's.com.
Dudes a loser

•••
@Eric Lyon do you have any tips for new members, like myself, on how to avoid these kind of scams?

•••
•••
@Eric Lyon do you have any tips for new members, like myself, on how to avoid these kind of scams?

Do a thorough research on the owners of the domain name in question, seller of the domain name and other relevant tidbits like escrow.com or dn.com to transact. You will be safe :)

•••
The best way to protect ourself, we have to spend more time, more money to learn about domain business.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back