Dynadot

.com Domain Sales: TrueGreen.com, BitcoinCash.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

News

Hand-picked NewsTop Member
Impact
Blackberry, now under TCL Communications has launched a new phone called KEYone. In doing so, the company has launched an advertising campaign for the KEYone using the tagline: Do More. Different. That tagline is actually important to own as a domain name due to the amount of focus on it. Sadly, the company didn’t even invest $12 into the available domain name DoMoreDifferent.com. Similar length, message etc. by other companies see much more value in these taglines as domains! GetStuffDone.com for an example, sold for $40,000! Although GetStuffDone.com is a better domain than DoMoreDifferent.com IMO, I’d still invest $12 to own it if I were Blackberry and I’d use it. I even considered registering it, just because. Blackberry also does not own KeyOne.com, another mistake.
BitcoinCash.com has been sold and just moved into escrow at Sedo. This is after BitcoinCash.org was reported sold for $50,000. Sales price and buyers are not currently known due to it being so early in the transaction.
Collabria Financial Services Inc. has registered a slew of Flex Rewards domain names in gTLD’s and other TLD’s like FlexRewards.org, .biz etc. FlexRewards.com is currently for sale for $20,000 on Afternic...
Read More

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back