IT.COM

various Domain Sales: Slimware.com, Tulo.com + More

NameSilo
Watch

News

Hand-picked NewsTop Member
Impact
MFRM, Inc. has acquired Tulo.com, which was for sale using the Uniregistry system. MFRM is a family of brands, but one of those brands is Mattress Firm. I would expect this domain to be either a new brand name or new product line. Likely mid five figure sale but could have went into six figures.
SNP Schneider-Neureither & Partner AG have acquired CrystalBridge.net at Afternic. The domain held a $729 offering price and was registered in 2016.
Slimware Utilities Holdings, Inc. has acquired Slimware.com. The domain name was under privacy at GoDaddy prior and has been registered since 2005. The company currently uses SlimwareUtilities.com, so this would be a nice domain upgrade for them and less restricting as a brand name.
American International Group, Inc. has acquired CyberEdge.com, a domain name that has been registered since April 1995 and was in use prior. AIG offers a service called CyberEdge...
Read More

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
So slimware was under a privacy protection and they still got ahold of the owner?

•••
So slimware was under a privacy protection and they still got ahold of the owner?
I read about that. They emailed the address listed in Privacy Protection and the Privacy service forwarded the email to the owner. That has actually happened to me once when I was transferring one of my own domains from a registrar I sometimes use and who offered privacy which I also used (I normally do not opt for privacy) to another registrar I like better. So transfer information was sent to the privacy address of record and it was forwarded to me. That's when I found out I forgot to remove privacy before doing this transfer

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back