IT.COM

Domain reseller program .com for $9!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

msp - nick

Established Member
Impact
Are you buying domains and can't find low enough pricing?
Are you a web host that wants to start selling domains?

We have introduced our domain reseller program that you can connect into our WHMCS to your whmcs. You can automatically send us domain orders and automatically register the domains on behalf of your client.

Our platform is designed for you, simply top up with credit and advertise the domain names! It's all automatic and no need to worry.

If you are interested in joining please sign up here and check the pricing! We regularly roll out discounts to our reseller customers so join and benefit from low pricing now:

https://www.myserverplanet.com/domain-reseller.php

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Com domain name has a minimum purchase of 100,000 per year, and can your agent price be less than $4

•••
Com domain name has a minimum purchase of 100,000 per year, and can your agent price be less than $4

I have no idea what you're going on or where you found that information if I'm being honest.

•••
$9 is very high for .com You can sell no one from this price.

Fasthost $6,5 (tucows reseller)
Dynadot $6,99
Namesilo $6,99

•••
I'm not sure this is the type of thread meant for this section. At any rate, $9 is a very high wholesale price for domainer reselling. Not much room for markup and profit. But it's not a bad wholesale price for a hosting reseller. End users pay a lot more for hand reg domains. Godaddy isn't as cheap as they appear on the surface. Net Sol is also a price gouger. But people pay those prices.

•••
We go just below $7.80 per domain if the volume is brought by the customer.

•••
I can provide .COM for new registration at $5.95.

•••
Back