Domain registration failure for .store

Labeled as report in gTLD Discussion, started by ProDomanico, Jun 19, 2016

Replies:
Views:

1. ProDomanico

ProDomanico Established Member

I started getting DN reg failures, at namecheap and also looks like godaddy

Its .store domain

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. ZapNano

ZapNano :( VIP

I tried to buy couple of single word .store; the situation was, available then few minutes later not available. But it might not be the same issue like yours. Still not a good experienced. Mine was at gd.

3. ProDomanico

I was trying to register XXX .store
    namecheap failed all the time
    godaddy its was available and I paid the entire amount and order was complete.

But still I wasnot able to see the domain in my list of registered domains

Last edited: Jun 19, 2016
  4. ZapNano

I'm not sure with the .store strategy. I have never experienced this kind of buying issues on the newTLD. Whatever they are, in my opinion they are unpleasant experienced and unprofessional. .vip was launched last month, and I had no problem registering any names. But again, each extension has their own tragedy; their own way of doing things. And we know how this trick mean. ...

5. ProDomanico

I think its takes lot of time for these .store names. Don't know why. Godaddy would have a retry logic in backend, they are not registered immedaitely ........almost half hour.

Namecheap doesn't seem to have this, so it waits for a timeout and fails the transaction.
    we need to reoder again

6. ZapNano

The name I was trying to buy was available for reg fee; few minutes later is not available. Because they forgot to include this name as a premuim name. If the shirt tag price is $5, then the code rang up $50; which one is the right thing to do. To avoid false advertising.

7. ProDomanico

on
    Is that godaddy or namecheap?

8. ZapNano

Gd.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice