Domain Empire

Domain Registrars

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi, I've been looking for a decent domain host for a few days now and I'm just not sure which is most trusted.
Ive heard bad things about Godaddy so I don't know about using that to host my site.
I just need something more updated review wise on what people recommend. Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Are you looking for a domain registrar company?
Or a host company?

If looking for a host company, this is the wrong forum.

Look in the host for sale, the host discussion forum.

•••
Hi,

Not to sure if you're looking for a hosting provider or a domain registrar. Although if you're looking for my honest opinion, from my past experience I'd say stay away from Godaddy. I've never used the hosting service they offer so I can't speak for that, but as domains go my overall experience with them has been poor. My top domain registrars based on my experience have to be Namecheap and Enom. Although you should do your homework, try searching Google for company reviews and see what other people are saying about them.

Good luck in your search!

•••
If your looking for a reliable Registrar and don't have any CC TLD's, I'd seriously give Fabulous a try.. I no longer care for Enom, any Registrar that's in the business of auctioning off domains, or pushing domains to auction for profit, those are the Registrars you want to stay FAR away from.

•••
If you want to register domain godaddy or namecheap both good!

•••
Another good registrar beside the ones mentioned is name.com

•••
If your looking for a reliable Registrar and don't have any CC TLD's, I'd seriously give Fabulous a try..

Fabulous is a great registrar, but the OP would probably be paying retail pricing of $29.95 per domain there.

Cheaper options for the OP: Name.com or Namecheap.

•••
name.com price and service same as godaddy.So you could chooes which one you like much !

•••
I prefer tucktail.com.It provides best domain registration services and offers a long list of free extras like email, blog, hosting & more.You can also
register 5 or more domains and get free Private Registration! I registered my domain name at tucktail and it worked good for me!!!

That's a godaddy reseller. Is it yours?? OP stated he doesn't want to use Godaddy.

•••
I think he means a Domain Registrar.

Last edited:
•••
Although I am not recommending domain registrars, our site can help you on the price side of things. There's a big variation in the prices from top registrars which you can see by doing a domain name search here http://www.domainwright.com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back