Domain Empire

available Domain Radar's Available Name List

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to post different available names each day on Domain Radar. Usually they will fall under a certain theme or extension that I will list here.

These lists are free and will remain so but a few NP$ wouldnt hurt :D

http://www.domainradar.com/availabledomains.htm

Starting things off with a mixed a bag of domains including .com, .info, .us, and a nice 4 letter word for .ws. Enjoy!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Hey Herr Ogre, be hip and list some available .PRO domains as well! ;)

•••
Maybe someday. .Pro is way too speculative and expensive right now. I think .ws, .tv, and .cc are speculative enough for the time being :).

•••
•••
List of .coms and .nets just posted. One of the .nets has several other extensions taken.

•••
•••
How about posting some .pro domains?

Sharename

•••
I don't like the .pro tld, but for other people's sake, put some on!

Maybe a list of 3 char .coms??? :)

Tom

•••
Sorry, but I dont have time for requests right now. However, one of the many other expiring domain threads should fix you up :).

Last edited:
•••
•••
List of .coms just posted.

•••
•••
List just posted of .us names with a finance theme.

•••
•••
•••
Nice list! Thank you :tu:

•••
helpful list for registration.

•••

Another list posted.

•••
Although it's kind of obvious given my last post date, I will make it official and say that I will stop doing available domain lists for a while.

I am going to focus more on my better traffic sites and my script biz for the time being. I will probably only return to doing the lists if I can bring DomainRadar back 100% with new features and possibly a staff of some kind.

I dont think the list will be missed too much though since everybody and their brother has started their own expiring domain thread lol.

Thanks to everybody who helped to make this one of the larger threads on NP with donations and/or kind comments :).

•••
Thanks, Ogre. Your available names list has been among the best on this site for a long time. Good luck getting DomainRadar together!

•••
Best of luck Ogre.

Regards,

Studio:wave:

•••
Thank you Orge for all your time and effort. :tu:

•••
Thanks, glad you all liked it :).

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back