Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Top Drop and Available Name Features

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently two new features were added to Domain Radar :). I mentioned them briefly in a previous thread, but I wanted to give more details on them.

Available Now features one available name daily that is worthy of attention. Side notes from research are given to show why the domains are worthy of being registered. http://www.domainradar.com/availabledomains.htm

Top Drop focuses on one pending delete name per day. I realize that some domainers dont like dropping names advertised, but its only per day instead of a large list. Usually, the name selected is high profile already. http://www.domainradar.com/topdrop.htm
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back