NameSilo

Domain Promotion

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

snowbird

Emperor PenguinVIP Member
Impact
Hello everyone. Just to have some fun, the next 5 people who register a domain name at http://NameTyphoon.com for $8.88 will recieve a license to use WeatherDepot Premium (a detailed weather forecasting program) good until 2006 which normally sells for $30 a year, and an invite to use google's new gmail service which provides 1 gig of space for your emails. The only catch is you have to be a registered forum member at NamePros.com. I will post a reply to this message after these domain names have been registered and I will give the forum member names of these lucky people so you will know who the 5 people were. Truthfully, I just thought this would be a fun thing to do since christmas is just 2 months away :) . This offer begins immediately after this post. It may take up to 1 day before I get back to you with a gmail invite and WeatherDepot Premium license from Weatherdepot.com

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You might want to choose a different forum section to get maximum exposure for your offer. Plus, you might want to check out the Gmail invites section...

•••
Ok thank you very much for your suggestion. I will definately do so.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back