Dynadot

Domain Parking Script

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
1) Does anyone know a script that I can find on the web that is good.
Ie.

2)I want to park a few of my domains with adsense and stuff (like a template) where I just park the domain, and the templates are shown (and maybe modified by each domain name) just like the parking company. Is that possible?

3) Would I need a dedicated server for less than 5,000 domain names?

Thank you for your time.

---------- Post added at 06:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 AM ----------

Update: I just got a free script (custom made by email) I haven't tried it, because afraid it will make drastic changes and I don't know php so ....anyone with knowledge and time, let me know. Maybe you can help to customize my site after looking over the free script if it is okay or does it work in the first place. Thank you.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
try this:

Domain Parking with Domain Parking Script | DomainZaar

As for a dedicated server, that's always something you'd have to see what sort of traffic you encounter...My guess would be a VPS or a dedicated server, but I'm no expert with that many domains as to what type of setup you'd need.

•••
Any good alternative for domainzaar ?
or any news when they will update the dpark pro ?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back