NameSilo

Domain parking experiences

Labeled as question in Domain Parking and Traffic Monetization, started by omelet, Jul 2, 2016

Replies:
Views:

1. omelet

omelet Top Contributor VIP

Hello there, I wonder if any of you have domain parking experiences.

1), Can that make any revenue? how much? Is it reliable?
    2), Which provider is best? I hear Sedo, Godaddy, Domainnamesale, etc

thank you

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. omelet

3. catchmesleeping

catchmesleeping Established Member

Domainnamesales and ParkingCrew are about the same for me. ParkingCrew is probably a little bit better in terms of optimization, if you are looking for pure parking revenues. I'll be trying out Voodoo soon to see how they perform.

4. omelet

thanks bro!!

5. Domainer0011

Domainer0011 Established Member

Hello, I have tested the actual parking companies and I can say you ,that my best results come from:

Parkingcrew(get paid everytime with zero chargebacks) and for some names on Voodoo ( I test them , I will tell you my results later. I will not violate them, without correct testing).

Stay away from the rest, they hype here a lot of crap companies. Especially the one, with the "B" at the beginning. The invalid click labeling is just epic at these companies.

My tip is :

Go with the good ones. Then the companys try, to make it better. When not , then let them go to the bankruptcy.

Im not a pro, like the most here. Just a starter who tells u the true results, without hype somebody.

Just my two cents.

6. omelet

thank you 0011! I m really appreciated for you kind suggestion. Like your words very much

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
biix
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice