Dynadot

Domain ownership verification

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Kirub Kishor Naik

Established Member
Impact
I have a domain and it got selected in branddo but i don't know how to verify my domain name ownership. Please some one help me

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You will get an email from Branddo to your domain's whois address. Just click on the link and Voila!

•••
You will get an email from Branddo to your domain's whois address. Just click on the link and Voila!
I'm clicking on Send verification mail link in branddo but not getting any mail in my whois address email account

•••
Did you check your spam folder?

•••
When did you submit your domains? You should be getting an email otherwise just wait for 24 hours. If you still don't receive verification email, just try to contact them through their site.

•••
•••
When did you submit your domains? You should be getting an email otherwise just wait for 24 hours. If you still don't receive verification email, just try to contact them through their site.
okay.. Thank you

•••
Send a test email to your WHOIS contact email address yourself and see if you get it.

•••
Send a test email to your WHOIS contact email address yourself and see if you get it.
I tried that.. And i got the mail in my whois address. But i'm not getting any mail from branddo

•••
I tried that.. And i got the mail in my whois address. But i'm not getting any mail from branddo
Have you sent the test email from a different mailserver than the target (WHOIS Admin) email address is hosted on?

•••
Have you sent the test email from a different mailserver than the target (WHOIS Admin) email address is hosted on?
yes i sent that test mail from another mail id to the whois address mail id. And i recieved the mail

•••
Wait for a bit. As @Messiah suggested, if you've not received the e-mail in 24 hours, reach out to their support. Nothing left for you to do at this time

•••
Wait for a bit. As @Messiah suggested, if you've not received the e-mail in 24 hours, reach out to their support. Nothing left for you to do at this time
OKay.. Thank you

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back