Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Domain nameservers being changed?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Stephen

VIP Member
Impact
73
I just went to visit a site that I was considering selling, and I noticed that the nameservers were changed to Sedo Parking, when I know I did not change them to that myself.

The domain is question is parked at Godaddy.

Any idea how they changed "by itself"? :o :hehe:
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Change your password hehehe
 
0
•••
I do change it every two weeks, to a random alpha numeric password, which is usually over fifiteen characters long. Would be impossible to guess.

Also, if they did manage to, why would they simply change one domains nameservers to Sedo?
 
0
•••
Are you sure you never [forgot] that you parked it at sedo?
 
0
•••
I am sure that I did not park it at Sedo, due to the fact I had a site that I was developing on it.

I changed the Nameservers back, and the site is back up.
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back