Domain Empire

domain Domain names that relate to inflation, especially fuel inflation - FourDollarGas.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I own the following domain names:

FourDollarGas.com 4DollarGas.com
FiveDollarGas.com 5DollarGas.com
SixDollarGas.com 6DollarGas.com
GasPriceGouging.com
FuelPriceGouging.com
OilPriceGouging.com
FuelPriceManipulation.com
OilPriceManipulation.com
OilPriceFixing.com
OilPriceCollusion.com

FWIW, I expect considerable petroleum inflation soon, largely due to the reckless monetary policy that the Federal Reserve Bank has followed in recent years (since 2008). When appraising these Domain names, please state how your appraisal might change IF such inflation takes place, e.g., if the price of gasoline breaches six dollars (per gallon) as the AVERAGE price for all of the USA. IOW, how much might these D.names be worth IF much higher prices arrive soon??

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What do you envision the commercial use for these names?

•••
What do you envision the commercial use for these names?
Dunno for certain, but I am certain that, if prices rise significantly, such inflation shall become a much, much hotter issue (both politically and economically) than it is now. That fact alone shall (I hope) cause someone to want to develop a website devoted to this issue.

•••
I can see someone wanting to build a website talking about these kind of issues.

But I struggle to see the commercial use that would drive the 4-figure sales at a ~1% STR you need to make this business work.

Maybe a political name or maybe a marketing name if various factors play out... but that's too many maybes and ifs for my liking.

•••
$5 to $25 each = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
These are purely News worthy items but that doesn't mean Domain worthy also
Sure these events will pass over time. but they are really just vague, moveable markers, there's no foundation to these indicators to build a commercial identity.

Little more than an expose blog at best

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back