Dynadot
NameSilo
Watch

Robbie

RobbiesBlog.comTop Member
Impact
Mattel Inc is an American multinational toy manufacturing and entertainment company founded in January 1945 and headquartered in El Segundo, California. The products and brands it currently produces include Barbie, Hot Wheels, Fisher-Price, American Girl, UNO, Mega, Thomas & Friends, Polly Pocket, Masters of the Universe, Monster High, and Enchantimals, with Ever After High and My Scene also having been previously produced. In the early 1980s, Mattel produced video game systems, under its own brands and under license from Nintendo. The company has a presence in 35 countries and territories and sells products in more than 150 countries. The company operates through three business segments: North America, international, and American Girl. It is the world's second-largest toymaker in terms of revenue, after The Lego Group. Barbie was named the top global toy property for 2020 and 2021 per The NPD Group, a global information research company. Hot Wheels was named the top-selling global toy of the year, also for 2020 and 2021, also per NPD's judgment. Richard L. Dickson has been the company's president since 2010, having previously held executive positions at the company in the decade since he came aboard. Ynon Kreiz has been the company's chairman and CEO since April 26, 2018, replacing former Google executive Margo Georgiadis, who was previously announced as CEO on January 17, 2017. She stepped down a year later on April 19 to take charge of Ancestry.com.

The name Mattel is a blend of the names of "Matt", the nickname of Harold Matson, and El in Elliot Handler, two of the company's founders.

How do we find out which domain names are owned by Mattel Inc well we use a feature called Reverse Whois Search with our partners WhoisXMLApi.com , they scan for the chosen term in this instance was domain names related to the registrant email address that Mattel Inc uses for domain registrations which are “[email protected]” and we get the results of over 2,944 domain names that Mattel Inc has registered in their names.

My top pick is HotWheels.com - What is yours?

https://robbiesblog.com/domain-names-owned-by-mattel-inc/10358

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What i notice ( not only in this post ) that all big companies from USA have .US domain names & some of them even big names .US

•••
Bigbustybarbies .com - I guess they didnt want the barbie name tarnished

•••
barbie.com and ken.com are the best names on that list

•••
Would like to see Harley Davidson vs Mattel UDRP for HarleyBarbie LOL

Was also thrown by all the “busty” Barbie names?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back