IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Iconix Brand Group is an American brand management company that licenses brands to retailers and manufacturers primarily in the apparel, footwear, and apparel accessory industries. Its brands are available in such stores as Kohl's, Kmart, Sears, Macy's, Nordstrom, Target and JC Penney.

How do we find out which domain names are owned by Iconix Brand Group well we use a feature called Reverse Whois Search with our partners WhoisXMLApi.com , they scan for the chosen term in this instance domain names related to the registrant email address that Iconix Brand Group use for domain registrations which are β€œIconix brand group, inc” and we get the results of over 908 domain names that Iconix Brand Group has registered in their names.

The Top Three Domain Name Owned by Iconix Brand Group in my eyes has to be OP.com, Bongo.com, and Pony.com but would you agree?

Domain Names Owned by Iconix Brand Group - https://robbiesblog.com/domain-names-owned-by-iconix-brand-group/11680

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
A LOT of these domains owned by these companies you post are TERRIBLE valueless domains.

•••
Iconix Brand Group is an American brand management company that licenses brands to retailers and manufacturers primarily in the apparel, footwear, and apparel accessory industries. Its brands are available in such stores as Kohl's, Kmart, Sears, Macy's, Nordstrom, Target and JC Penney.

How do we find out which domain names are owned by Iconix Brand Group well we use a feature called Reverse Whois Search with our partners WhoisXMLApi.com , they scan for the chosen term in this instance domain names related to the registrant email address that Iconix Brand Group use for domain registrations which are β€œIconix brand group, inc” and we get the results of over 908 domain names that Iconix Brand Group has registered in their names.

The Top Three Domain Name Owned by Iconix Brand Group in my eyes has to be OP.com, Bongo.com, and Pony.com but would you agree?

Domain Names Owned by Iconix Brand Group - https://robbiesblog.com/domain-names-owned-by-iconix-brand-group/11680

Candies.com, ecko.com, rampage.com are also awesome.

•••
•••
Hello,

It's not always about good domains for many companies, and I see it almost every time. Other factors and reasons can be considered like SEO, odd search terms, typos, brand protection and many more.

Thanks for sharing,

•••
Hello,

It's not always about good domains for many companies, and I see it almost every time. Other factors and reasons can be considered like SEO, odd search terms, typos, brand protection and many more.

Thanks for sharing,
I think brand protection and future brands or projects are the primary factors in the decision making. Also, maybe, and this is total speculation but it is possible that their SEO and Web design people are taking advantage of their cushy jobs.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back