IT.COM

Domain names after the inauguration

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Kuffy

Name StagTop Member
Impact
I believe that there will be a flurry of new websites appearing after the inauguration, and when some other events kick in - Brexit, the election of Marine le Pen, new trade agreements with Russia and China, etc.

I'm trying to think of the keywords I should be looking at. I've already got some Bitcoin, blockchain and a Petroruble name. What else do you think will be growth areas - currently I'm exploring debt and loans.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
britain, russia, trade, connection, exit,europe union are the key words you should look for

•••
Repulicans will be in power. Gold will be down and investments in stocks will go up. I've worked for a financial planner who handled $650 million dollars in assets.

you would think he'd be Republican? nooooooooooooo for his business? it's best for him when the Democrats were in power. because when Democrats are in power Rich people get scared so they need financial planners to "protect" their wealth from the democrats taxing them and giving it away to the poor and needy.

True Story.

Republicans are in Power? it's all about business.
Democrats are in power. it's all about freebies.

really all depends on what side of that line you are on.
are you on benefits? then you are Democrat.

got $1 million in the bank liquid?
you are Republican.

Stocks will go up
Bitcoin is sort of a stock and all other cryptos.

Investment in stocks will be big.

Robotics will be big.

$15 hour jobs at mcdonalds?

Mcdonalds will soon go Robotic.

maybe one or two workers to maintain the robots.

customers using ipad at stores to order food and food slides down like from a vending machine or conveyor belt style set up. they have this in Japan already for years. works well.

investments in defense and of course War.

Oil will be big too in the USA now. from the looks of things. Trump is Anti world. his pitch was America great again.

We have a ton of oil. we don't need Saudi Arabia no more

Alaska Shale
Bakken
Wolfcamp Texas (midland basin)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back