Dynadot

Domain Name Suggestions

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DTR Alex

Established Member
Impact
Hello,

I need to register a domain name but I'm finding hard to find one.

I will create a website on that domain name and I will list all of my branded domain name for sale with buy now.

Since, it will list good branded name so its own brand should be good enough to convince the buyers....

Your suggestions are welcome!

Many domains came in mind but all of them are registered, domain names such as Namio, Namely, Namedge etc....... only .com

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I opened a similar thread a while ago and realized I had to invest in a good name. No one here will suggest a quality available name. If NameShop.com is available there is no way they are going to post it here and say look whats available! Many people here give freely and have good hearts, but we have to be realistic. Plus a good name like that and others won't be handregs.

I concluded that I had to be willing to invest in my own brand before I expect others to shell out likewise. How can we tell an end user to buy a name for x,xxx but we are unwilling to spend more than $10 for our own brand. You said you want endusers to take you seriously??? So the only only way that will happen is with a quality name..to start.

Maybe decide on a respectable budget and buy a name or use the domain wanted section here.. because I'm sure people here may have some of those names you say are taken. There is a reason every name you come up with is taken and i think you know that reason.

•••
I opened a similar thread a while ago and realized I had to invest in a good name. No one here will suggest a quality available name. If NameShop.com is available there is no way they are going to post it here and say look whats available! Many people here give freely and have good hearts, but we have to be realistic. Plus a good name like that and others won't be handregs.

I concluded that I had to be willing to invest in my own brand before I expect others to shell out likewise. How can we tell an end user to buy a name for x,xxx but we are unwilling to spend more than $10 for our own brand. You said you want endusers to take you seriously??? So the only only way that will happen is with a quality name..to start.

Maybe decide on a respectable budget and buy a name or use the domain wanted section here.. because I'm sure people here may have some of those names you say are taken. There is a reason every name you come up with is taken and i think you know that reason.

If you are a good domain name investor then you should know that there are still some valuable names left to be hand registered...... yes, it takes effort, I accept it!

•••
If you are a good domain name investor then you should know that there are still some valuable names left to be hand registered
It's possible, but you are still struggling to find a suitable one.... And your requirements are not very clear, you are not even sure about the TLD.

PS: I think the suggestion by Silentptnr is sensible. You can just use the domain platforms that exist like Sedo. It costs nothing to list your domains there.
You don't really need your own website if you are starting out, and don't have a proof of concept (making repeated sales).

PPS: we have a portfolio site too, but the majority of sales are done through Sedo, because the domains are parked at Sedo. If end users want your domains, they will just visit them. It doesn't matter where they are parked.
I would even say a portfolio site is useless unless you are Buydomains (= big inventory). End users generally don't do window shopping, they have a short list of domains, or look for certain keywords.
The wrapping is not important. The only thing that matters is the domain itself.

•••
Thanks for your suggestions!

My all domains are parked with Sedo but I don't like the parking ads, instead I like a sales page. I will recheck Sedo if it has good sales template, instead of showing ads.

•••
If you are a good domain name investor then you should know that there are still some valuable names left to be hand registered...... yes, it takes effort, I accept it!
I agree they are valuable domains to be hand Regged daily.. The majority of my domain portfolio are handregs and I find many to be creative and quality. I even own some really creative names similar to what you need. I think I grew to the point where I knew despite the great potential of handregs I wanted a name that demanded instant credibility where I had to do no explanations. At the time I showed namepros what I owned and they were mixed feelings but no standouts...so I decided I had to take it to another level.

•••
•••
•••
some nemes are good that are mention in reply...
pass4sureguide.com

•••
DNPortfolio taken, but PortfolioDN is free to reg

•••
•••
•••
namerino.com
namesright.com
thenameuneed.com
knamez.com

•••
Yes, this is a good tool.

As I said in an earlier post, their suggestions are way better than all the suggestions you've had here, and preselected unregistered. Of course they only deal with keyword domains, not brandables. If I were you, I'd buy something from their lists and move on with your development of a website. You can always change you domain later as you begin to earn some money from domaining. But as @Kate said, you don't need a website at all to begin domaining.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back