IT.COM

Domain name research service

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a domain name that would have a good resell potential, an addition to your business, a name for your startup? I'm offering a domain name research service! You would need to pay only the "finder's fee" of 150 USD, only in case if you decide to register the domain. If you don't register the domain - you don't pay anything! The search is keyword based, meaning you'll need to provide the keywords that you are interested in. Need more info? DM me!

Some examples (including names that I've took for myself):

LuxurySteakhouse.com
PersonalizedOutfits.com
SmarterStudying.com
InvestingPhilosophy (was available when found, but it was registered by someone the same day)
DiscussVaping.com
ChooseVaping.com

(will share some more examples once I'll get the replies from my clients on the names that they won't take, so I'll be able to share them here first)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I suggest a disclosure that you will not register or sell the same keyword.... And well examples of your domains might help but everyone here does same.

•••
•••
•••
I'm not quite sure why I couldn't register the domain if a person decides that he's not taking the domain?

•••
BUMP, still offering this service

•••
Top 5 Tools for Researching Domain Names
URL Trends. Assuming the space is existing, URL Trends will show some important data, for example, the PageRank, Alexa rank, and the quantity of approaching connections perceived via web search tools. ...
Way Back Machine. ...
Space History Checker. ...
SEOmoz Page Strength Tool.
This is a SEO spam. Check her signature and all will be clear. Ban this member, it's all off-topic with nonsense lol..

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back