satsdifference.com

Love God Love LifeRestricted (85-100%)
Impact
can domains circulate?

$ =

1) buy
2) sell
3) rent

aside from passive income residual royalties with candy .com fr domaingking, which we can discuss also how about nameserver switch digital asset staking like that tried (traffic domains' combined my portfolio) DAN.com RentIng ! ???

any other thoughts..

have a special day ,

Dennis Zabala

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Venture.com rent out domains too. The problem is that it's not worth it.

Comparatively the buy-it-now price usually correspond to 2 years of renting. The difference is that if you rent a domain then you can't sell it to someone else when you're done using it.

The way I understand it is that you transfer your domain over to Venture's registrar and they give the renter administrative privileges of that registrar allowing them to change servers, etc. (but they can't move the domain). And when the renter decides to stop renting the domain it's transferred back to you.

And the renting is perpetual, only the renter can cancel it. So if you receive a good offer while renting it out then you can't sell it. Also, you don't have any say in what the site is used for.

•••
Venture.com rent out domains too. The problem is that it's not worth it.

Comparatively the buy-it-now price usually correspond to 2 years of renting. The difference is that if you rent a domain then you can't sell it to someone else when you're done using it.

The way I understand it is that you transfer your domain over to Venture's registrar and they give the renter administrative privileges of that registrar allowing them to change servers, etc. (but they can't move the domain). And when the renter decides to stop renting the domain it's transferred back to you.

And the renting is perpetual, only the renter can cancel it. So if you receive a good offer while renting it out then you can't sell it. Also, you don't have any say in what the site is used for.
Have few queries reg the same,
  1. Does the domain renting comes with any min or max renting period or it just goes on as long as the rentee pays the rent?
  2. What commission does Dan charges on the rent amount?
  3. Any chance the buyer can misuse the domain or tries selling privately and disappear after sales and the legal issue comes to the domain owner? (may be I am overthinking. lol)?
  4. In case the domain rentee does any unethical business during the tenure, would any legal issues impact the domain owner as well or cause any financial damange?

•••
these sound very interesting, allow me to look into this both dan and venture.com

i should have alot of traffic..

- Dennis Zabala

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back