Dynadot

events Domain name meetup in Houston this month

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

News

Hand-picked NewsTop Member
Impact
Angela St. Julien of Brand.bar is organizing DNHouston.com, a domain name meetup just outside of Houston.
If you’ve never met St. Julien at a domain name conference, you’re missing out on an optimistic, go-getter personality. She will speak along with Eric Lyon of NamePros and Kevin Kopas of Public Interest Registry (.Org).
dnhouston.jpg

Read More

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Happy to be sponsoring!

Unfortunately, it doesn't look like we'll be able to attend, but it should be a great meetup and hey, you get to meet Eric! :)

•••
Happy to have you support @DomainAgents! I think its going to be a great meetup!

•••
I'm please to announce that NamesCon will be donating a Free NamesCon 2017 conference pass to our DnHouston Meetup. Bring you business cards to drop in the drawing for a chance to win!

•••
Too bad! I will be in TX the second week of May

•••
•••
•••
I will check with the maid (the girl who is going with me) and let you guys know,

•••
•••
•••
Still tickets for this event?

Just heard about it, and might be interested to be a fly on the wall there =P

Figure I am a bit late, but I live in the Spring Area..

•••
Still tickets for this event?

Just heard about it, and might be interested to be a fly on the wall there =P

Figure I am a bit late, but I live in the Spring Area..
I think there are some tickets still available at: http://dnhouston.com/

Cutting it kind of close aren't you? it starts in 2 hours ;) lol

•••
Well bought a ticket, now will try and get there =)

•••
Met some great people and enjoyed some great food. Cheers to all for putting it on.

•••
•••
Looks like I can be free around 6 on Sunday 5/15.
You guys can PM me the place if you want to meet.

•••
Looks like I can be free around 6 on Sunday 5/15.
You guys can PM me the place if you want to meet.
Our schedule (The wife and and I) is open on 5/15/2016 so I'll talk to the wife when she gets back to see what she thinks. Hopefully @Angela St. Julien can make it as well. I'll message a few ideas on where to meet up later today.

Last edited:
•••
I am ok any place as long as Namepros pays for the food and drink!!!!!!

•••
If you, guys, don't mind, I will join too )

•••
I am ok any place as long as Namepros pays for the food and drink!!!!!!
Funny!!.. It's not a NamePros meet-up or event, it's a personal meet-up of people in the industry. lol

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back