Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Domain name history?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

smallpc

Established Member
Impact
1
Is there a good way to find out the history of a domain name such as when it was first registered and when it changed ownership and who the different owners are (if the record is public)?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I think you can use whois.sc for something like that. The way back machine might also help.
 
0
•••
domaintools.com....gotta pay for it, though.
 
0
•••
verbster said:
domaintools.com....gotta pay for it, though.

I think you can get certain info with the free account.
 
0
•••
domainer50 said:
verbster said:
domaintools.com....gotta pay for it, though.

I think you can get certain info with the free account.
Sure Can!

-Steve
 
0
•••
stscac said:
Sure Can!

-Steve

And they say nothing these days is free. :hehe:
 
0
•••
domainer50 said:
I think you can get certain info with the free account.

The free account will possibly show how many changes domaintools was able
to capture. But it won't reveal their respective details unless paid.
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back