IT.COM

Domain Name Generator

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I just would like to give a shoutout to a Domain Name Generator I found thru a Google Search called biznamewiz.com. I'd never came across it before. It provided 72 suggestions per page and I gave up looking for where it would stop, after twenty pages. There were a few duplicates, but really not many. Most were available in .com. You type in a name and it just starts spurting out names. It provides a total of 9 tlds per selection. It was quite quick. Really a breath of fresh air amongst domain name generators, IMHO. I'd rate it about an A-, but I'm a hard critic to please :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Dont, I dont use these things, let’s keep search

I don't then know why you posted what you did recommending it then. And have taken a whole load of space in my thread for something you are not even recommending. AND I wasted my time going there and trying to figure it out. It's not funny. I think you should ask the mods to delete your post. I registered 5 names today using biznamewiz.com/nameideas/

Last edited:
•••
Stub most of the names are taken so its not much of a generator. A good generator shows you unregged names.

•••
Create your own list. I created a list of 5700 common words for myself, and I can just take any keyword, combine that keyword with these 5700 common words, append the .com or whatever suffix, and bulk-check the list for availability. NameBright allows you to check up to 5000 domain names at a time.

•••
@Samer - I found it pretty much useless. Sorry.

Hi @stub

I guess that's what @Samer meant as well.

Presenting domain name generation as a Wheel of Fortune is particularly comical.
Combining a Wheel of Fortune with Artificial Intelligence (as it says) many times more.

As others suggested, I wouldn't take any of such sites too seriously. But it is absolutely possible that your own creative process is stimulated by this.

Last edited:
•••
@Future Sensors - It most certainly was stimulated. I regged 5 domains from their search results. I don't know why he wasted his time even posting such rubbish in a thread, which was intended to help.

@karmaco - That wasn't my experience. Sure there were instances of that. But I suppose there will always going to be some of that when you are searching for .com domains. 2 of the 5 domains I regged were .co domains because the .com was taken. Like you. It wasn't my intention, but the 3 .com's were brandables :)

Was it perfect? No. Did I find it useful? Yes. Did I think it was worth sharing? Yes.

Last edited:
•••
I don't then know why you posted what you did recommending it then. And have taken a whole load of space in my thread for something you are not even recommending. AND I wasted my time going there and trying to figure it out. It's not funny. I think you should ask the mods to delete your post. I registered 5 names today using biznamewiz.com/nameideas/

The post is gone, sorry for trying to help.

I didnt report it, but you got what you wanted.

Dont know what came over me, to share visual -Only 1 i knew, and wanted feedback on it too.

Last edited:
•••
Stub most of the names are taken so its not much of a generator. A good generator shows you unregged names.

A good domainer uses his head.

this is like over reliance on machine appraisals

Samer

Last edited:
•••
Dont know what came over me, to share visual -Only 1 i knew, and wanted feedback on it too.

You were recommending it. Which meant you'd tried it and it was good. But that wasn't the case. it was unusable. I couldn't even figure out how to do a search. I'm glad to see it has been removed. I think you should at least have given it a reasonable workout before recommending it. Anyway. Water under the bridge now :) No problems.

Last edited:
•••
A good domainer uses his head.

this is like over reliance on machine appraisals

Samer

It's true we use our heads. But we (well at least me) can't think of every possible combination. It was helpful, IMHO.

•••
It's true we use our heads. But we (well at least me) can't think of every possible combination. It was helpful, IMHO.
You found a good 1 i bookmarked

I have zero experience with “suggesters”
it’s only one i knew. Will try not use visuals, unless absolutely vital, that was 2 large, agree.

Samer

Last edited:
•••
For those who don't know about Domain Search Engines, LeanDomainSearch leandomainsearch.com/search/ has always been a top favorite of mine. And still is. But it's not good at brandables, just a two keywords combination. Most of them are available. But with something like domain names you need something short and punchy, just IMHO.

•••
Back