NameSilo

auction Domain Name Auction - no Reserve !!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
No Reserve??? You call that NR? Your reserve is obviously $49.95!

........Just IMO no reserve starts at 0.01 or 1.00 and works up fom there.

•••
•••
here is a note for you:

if starting bid is 1 dollar or $ 49.95 and has no reserve then it is a no reserve auction !!!

if the auction starts at $ 1.00 but the reserve is $ 100.000,00 ,then it is a auction that has a reserve on it !!!

•••
Hello....wolfis.....ever ran an auction on eBay? Technically you're right but when you tell people you have auctions with no reserve, most people think that it starts at .01 or $1. If you start at $49.95 then obviously your reserve is 49.95. No Reserve means it can sell for whatever price it ends at. Just my 2 cents worth.

•••
reply:

actually yes - I sold before on ebay - as you can see , I am a powerseller - and sell on ebay since 1998 -

also : if you look at these other 'no reserve' auctions on ebay ,that start with $ 1.00 or even $ 0.01 please read the fine print on those - $ 15 to $ 20 additional fee for ' shipping and handling or transfer ' -

aslo lokk at those names that start with $ 1.00 or so - they are pure garbage ,then look at my names - see any difference ????

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back