Dynadot

Domain mentioned on the emmy awards

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I was just watching the emmy's and they showed a video spoof about George Washington, at the end they said it was sponsored by some make believe company and at the bottom of the screen it said www.skiffvets.com which is available. I would register the domain for the traffic it might get but I have no money, so I will let some one from here register it instead.

Good luck, Josh

P.S. who ever registers it, np$ donations are greatly appreciated :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I would give you money to reg it but I have no CC in my paypal account at the moment :(

•••
nah, its ok, ill let some one else reg it if they want it, thanks for the offer though

-Josh

•••
Really You deserve it :) (I don't have money to give domain gifts anymore, though ;) ) you don't see someone putting a domain that has been exposed to millions in the expired forum very often! It is a very kind thing to do. :great:

•••
Well, that particular domain IS registered and it is being forwarded to swiftvets.com - is there something that I missed? Just snapped by an NPer?

•••
It did that for me too ;) But I figure it was just Mozilla doing it, is it doing that in IE too? :)

•••
You're a :great: Josh!

Thanks for being so generous and doing something so wonderful. You could of came up with the funds and registered it yourself, but instead you told the community a domain that could receive hundreds of thousands of hits from such exposure on televsion.

If it was snatched up by a NP'r and you don't receive a hefty donation then that's horrible. The name listed as the registrant according to Network Solutions is "WebsiteMasters" so if you're a member of this community and you read this then you should feel shameful and awful for taking advantage of someone's kindness and not giving nothing in return.

Keep up the great work! :tu:

Last edited:
•••
Your welcome, I cant get the whois data, probably because its a new reg. Maybe it wouldnt have gotten alot of visitors, who knows

-Josh

•••
Not getting what's going on??
:(

•••
it now forwards to bush for president site

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back