Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Domain Management

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Oliver

Established Member
Impact
0
I have a domain in my namepros account that I transfered to anohter registrar for a week now and it still shows but it wont let me edit anything obviously. Will this clear it self out or do I need to do something?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
you should be able to edit the name from your new registar if the transfer has been completed. if it is still showing in your namepros account then send a note to namepros admin to remove the listing.
 
0
•••
I had a problem with a domain also and -RJ- was able to fix it. Send him a PM.
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back